Always Remember to:
- Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program.
- Warm up properly before engaging in any exercises.
- Pitch with care and stay at a comfortable pace. Maintain smooth mechanics to avoid injury.
- It is recommended that you train with a partner, family member, or coach.
- Know your limitations. Do NOT continue pitching if you feel, numbness, pain or discomfort.
- Start slowly and build up to a more intense routine.
Set Up Pre-cautions:
- Do NOT allow children or minors to play on or around Pitching Tunnels.
- Do NOT modify the Pitching Tunnel in any way.